4 Slice Toaster Stainless Steel Housing (WT-868)
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $10-20/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT-868
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Reheat Function: With Reheat Function
- Power: 850W
- Voltage: 110-120V~, 220-240V~
- Button: Reheat, Deforst, Cancel
- Controls Type: Push Button
- Specification: GS CE RoHS
- Type: Toaster
- Control: Digital Timer
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Variable Browning: Yes
*7 degrees for browning control
*MID cycle stop function
*Snap open crumb tray
1. Please read these Instructions before operating and retain for future reference.
2. To protect against electrical hazard do not immerse any part of the appliance or cord in water or any other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used neat children.
4. Do not leave the appliance unattended when in use.
5. Always use the appliance on a dry, level surface.
6. Do not use this appliance outdoors.
7. Always unplug from the plug socket when not in use and before cleaning.
8. Do not operate the appliance if damaged, after an appliance malfunctions or it has been damaged in any manner, return to at authorized service engineer for repair, because special purpose tools are required.
9. In the interest of safety, regular periodic close checks should be carried out on the supply cord to ensure no damage is evident. Should there be any signs that the cord is damaged in the slightest degree, the entire appliance should be returned to authorised service engineer.
10. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
11. Care must be taken not to touch any hot surfaces, do not stire or cover the appliance until it has fully cooled down.
12. Do not place this appliance or near a hot gas or electric burner, in or where it could touch a heated oven, or a microwave oven.
13. Do not use harsh abrasives, caustic cleaners or oven cleaners when cleaning this appliance.
14. Caution-bread may burn. When using this appliance, allow adequate air space above and on all sides for air circulation. Do not allow this appliance to touch curtains, wall coverings, clothing, dishtowels or other flammable materials during using. CAUTION is required on surfaces where heat may cause a problem-an insulated heat pad is recommended.
15. THIS APPLIANCE IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. DO NOT USE THE APPLIANCE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN INTENDED USE.
16. Do not use the toaster without the slide out crumb tray in place. The crumb tray should be cleaned regularly. Do not allow crumbs to build up in the tray.
17. Do not use this appliance with any foodstuff product containing sugar content or with products containing jam or preserves.
Never attempt to extract Jammed toast, muffins, bagels or any other item with a knife or any other object, as contact with live elements may cause electrocution.
Allow the appliance to cool down, unplug and carefully remove the bread.
The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
Yong children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
DO NOT LEAVE TOASTER UNATTENDED WHEN IN USE
To prevent electric, shock, disconnect from the mains before removing cover.
No user serviceable parts inside.
Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
CTN meas(LxWxH): 458X333X465mm
G. W.: 9.8kgs
N. W.: 7.0kgs