12-Cup Switch Coffee Maker (WCM-928A)
|FOB Price:||US $9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $9/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||4 Color Gift Box, White or Brown Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WCM-928A
- Power: 900watts
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, EMC, LFGB, Emf
- Certificate: GS A13 CE RoHS LFGB
- Trademark: ODM OR OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: Drip Coffee Maker
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Product Dimension: 27X34X18cm
- Function: Make up to 12 Cups of Hot, Fresh Coffee
- Specification: GS CE RoHS ETL approval
- HS Code: 8516711000
On/off switch with light indicator,lets you know when your coffeemaker is on or off
Warming system, Non-stick keep hot plate
Big transparent water scale,shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling
Swingpout,removable filter basket with handle, for fast and easy filling and cleaning
Takes 8-12 cup basket style coffee filters
Dishwasher safe glass carafe and basket
Max. Capacity: 10-12cups
Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
Certificate: GS CE RoHS
CTN meas: 73.5x42.4x36.5cm
G. W/N. W: 12/8.4kgs
Tips for coffee maker user manual
1. Fill the reservoir with water. It is recommended you use no less than enough for two cups.
2. Place the filter in the filter holder. Put a spoon of coffee for each cup of water.
· Use number 4 paper filters.
· For correct operation do not use coffee which has been too finely ground.
3. Place the jug with its lid on the hotplate. Connect the coffee maker to the mains and press the switch. The pilot light will indicate that the coffee maker is working.
4. ANTI-DRIP VALVE. A cup may be served before all the coffee has been prepared. When the jug is removed from the hotplate the drip system is suspended temporarily. The jug must be replaced on the hotplate within 20 seconds.
5. Once the preparation cycle has finished. Wait a minute until the drip has completely finished.
6. To keep the coffee hot, place the jug on the hotplate again.