Espresso Coffee Maker, Italian Espresso Coffee Machines, Espresso Machines
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WCM-301A
- Type: Espresso Coffee Maker
- Processlng Material: Coffee Powder
- Style: Italian
- Housing Material: Glass
- Power Suppy: 120/230V~ 800watts
- Carafe Capacity: 240ml
- Specification: GS CE ROHS ETL
- HS Code: 8516729000
- Procedure: Semi-Automatic
- Capacity: <5 Cups
- Usage: Home Use
- Working Principle: Steam
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, EMC, CB, UL, EMF
- Pressure: 4.5bar(Max.)
- Trademark: OEM ODM
- Origin: Ningbo, China
Brew 1 carafe of espresso no more than 5 minutes
3-way control knob with "brew ready/off/steam"signal light
Steam espresso machine brews 1 to 4 cups (20 ounces)
Fixed metal steam pipe for mlik frothing for creamy cappuccinos
With safety valve/thermostat/therm-fuse
Removable drip tray; S/S tray cover
measuring scoop included
Suitable for ground coffee.
HOW TO PREPARE ESPRESSO COFFEE
2. Fill the water reservoir(4)with the required amount of fresh cold water not more than 0.24L, 0.12L for 2 cups, 0.13L for making steam 0.24L for 4cups.
3. Close the water container lid. Ensure that it is tight .
4. Place the coffee filter (9) into the filter holer (5).
5. Add the required amount of espresso coffee.powder using the coffee spoon (8) provided with the machine (follow the marking inside the coffee filter).
6. Replace the filter holder (together with the filter and the espresso coffee powder) back in position.Insert the filter holder underneath the water outlet (6) and turn it anti-clockwise until it is firmly closed.
7. Plug in the machine and switch on. The indicator light is on.
8. After about 3 minutes the water starts to boil and flows through the filter holder .
9. Open the steam control knob by turning it anti-clockwise in order to eliminate the remaining pressure.Hot steam will escape from the remaining pressure. Hot steam will escape from the steam pipe (7). Be careful not to burn yourself.
10. Then unplug the machine, and switch it off until there is no any steam out.
11. It is preferable to clean the steam nozzle immediately after use in case of build up of deposits.
12. Before reusing the espresso machine, cut off the electric source, then switch it to steam. Don't open the container lid until there is no steam out.
HOW TO PREPARE CAPPUCCINO
1. Proceed as per the instructions for making espresso under "How to prepare espresso coffee".
2. Fill the water container with the required amount of water for the espresso you want to obtain plus an additional cup of water for making steam.
3. Fill 1/4 of milk into heat resistant jug.The best results will be achieved by using fresh milk at refrigerator temperature. It is not preferable to use skim milk.
4. The jug should only be filled up to 2/3 of its capacity in order to prevent the milk from frothing over.
5. When the espresso is ready,start to froth the milk.
6. Position the jug under the steam pipe so that the steam nozzle is just below the surface of the
7. Open the steam nozzle by turning the steam control knob anti-clockwise.And the steam pipe can't work for more than 3 minutes continuously.
HOW TO PRODUCE STEAM ONLY
1. When using the machine to produce steam only,open the steam control (1) before you switch on in order to avoid any over-pressure in the water reservoir.
2. The espresso coffee maker may be used to produce steam only by using the closing filter (11).
3. It is important that the machine is always supervised while it is switched on.
4. Place the closing filter (10) into the filter holder (5).
5. Fill the water reservoir (4) with one to two cups of water and close the water reservoir lid (3).
6. Fill a heat resistant jug with the required amount of milk or any other beverage to be heated.
The jug used should only be filled up to two thirds of its capacity in order to prevent the milk/beverage from frothing over.
7. Position the jug underneath the steam pipe so that the steam nozzle is just below the surface of the milk/beverage. Now open the steam control knob (1) and switch the machine on.
8. The steam control knob may be closed for a moment in order to heat another jug of milk. But don't use it continuous exceed 3 minutes.
9. Finally, switch it off and unplug the machine until there is no any steam out.