Electric Hot-Air Popcorn Maker
|FOB Price:||US $6.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $6.9/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WPCM-288
- Power: 1200watts
- Popping Way: Hot-Air Popping
- Over-Heat Protection: Yes
- Feature: Hot-Air Popper
- Trademark: WINPLUS OR OEM
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Application: Popcorn
- Certificate: GS/CE RoHS ETL CB
- Popping Capacity: 50kgs One Time
- Popping Time: 2-4 Minutes One Time
- Product Color: White, Black, Yellow, Pink, Red, Blue etc.
- Specification: GS CE RoHS ETL CB
- HS Code: 8516729000
This hot-air popcorn maker prepares hot, crispy popcorn in 2 t0 4 minutes
1200-Watts Popcorn maker supplier in China
Hot-air popper manufacturer in NIngbo,China
A healthy and tasty snack for the whole family
Preparation without oil
With butter melting container
Suitable for popcorn/peanut use
Only need 2-4 minutes
110-230V 50/60HZ 1200W GS/CE ETL approval,
1pc/gift box, 10pcs/ctn,
gift box size:18.5x18.2x32cm
How to use hot-air popcorn maker, How to use Hot-air popper.
INSTRUCTION MANUAL of popcorn maker
· Place the Popcorn Maker on a level surface.
· Before first use, it is recommended to wipe the Popcorn Maker and accessories with a damp cloth.
· Measure Popcorn using the Measuring Cup provided. One full measure per session is enough. More than one full measure could overfill the Popcorn Maker and disturb the proper functioning of the Popcorn Maker.
· Pour the Popcorn into the Aluminum Heat Chamber through the CORN-IN-LET.
· Replace the Measuring Cup into position inside the Top Cover after every use.
· Place a large bowl under the Spout so that the edge of the bowl is touching the body of the Popcorn Maker. It is important that the Popcorn ejects down the Spout into the bowl and not re-directed, blocked or otherwise interfered with, since the Popcorn is hot and premature contact may cause minor discomfort.
· Switch On the Popcorn Maker. After a few moments the continuous popping action will automatically feed Popcorn from the Aluminium Heat Chamber out through the
Spout until all has popped. This process will last about 3 minutes.
· Turn off the Popcorn Maker and remove the mains plug from the mains supply when popping has stopped.
· If more Popcorn is required, remove the Popcorn remaining in the Aluminium Heat Chamber. Pay attention not to get burnt when handling the Top Cover as this part as well as the Measuring Cup is very hot when the Popcorn Maker is functioning.
NOTE : Wait for approx. 10 to 12 minutes before using the Popcorn Maker again.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE· Before cleaning, remove the mains plug from the mains supply.
· Make sure the Popcorn Maker has cooled down completely before cleaning.
· Clean the plastic parts of the Popcorn maker with a damp cloth. Never use abrasive products as they could damage the Popcorn maker.
· The Top Cover and the Measuring Cup can be cleaned in warm soapy water.