Party Pastry Maker with Nut Shape Cakes, Nutty Maker
|FOB Price:||US $6.7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $6.7/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WNM-280
- Usage: Home
- Certificate: GS/CE UL
- Temperature Control: Built-in Thermostat Control Automatically
- Material: Aluminum, Bakelite
- Function: Make Partsnack/Pastries
- Specification: 110/230v 50Hz 750W
- HS Code: 8516729000
- Type: Cook Pastries
- Power: 750W
- Max.Temperature: 200 Degree C
- Over-Heat Protection: Yes
- Product Color: Silver, Red, Pink, Orange, Olivia Green etc.
- Trademark: OEM ODM
- Origin: China
Non-stick coated plate
Power on and ready indicator light
Cool touch housing
Maker Tasty Spicy Or Sweet Pastries for your Parties and family and Friends Now! !
110/230V 50Hz 750W
GS CE RoHS UL approval
Gift box dimension: 26X10X26cm
Carton meas: 33X28X54cm
6PCS/CTN, Gw/Nw: 10/9kgs
Container loading qty: 20/40/40'HQ: 3600/7308/8300PCS
HOW TO MAKE PASTRY
1. When using for the first time, wipe the surface of the platens with a damp cloth and dry with cloth, tissue etc. Then smear the platen with butter, margarine or cooking fat.
2. Fit the plug into the wall socket. There are two lamps GREEN: Lights on while appliance is heating and RED: When the appliance is ready.
3. Close the Pastry maker and prepare the dough while appliances are heating.
4. When the Pastry maker is ready after about 5 minutes the red light will come on.
5. Fully open the Pastry maker and fill dough in the bottom recesses of the Pastry maker. (Refer to recipes for preparing the dough).
6. Close the cover. Your pastry will be toasted in 1-3 minutes to suit your taste.
7. Open the Pastry maker and remove baked pastry using plastic or wooden spatula. (Never use metal knife as this may damage the non-stick coating).
8. Close the lid to preserve the heat until ready to bake the next pastry.
9. Allow the pastry to cool, then fill and put the halves together, it shaped like nuts.
HINTS FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Always preheat the Pastry maker before use. Plug cord into power outlet while preparing the fillings.
2. Flavored butters may also be used.
3. Recipe for the dough for reference:
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1. Separate the egg yolks
2. Stir sugar, vanilla and egg yolks
3. Mix the margarine and the flour and knead thoroughly
4. Beat the baking soda with the egg white until stiff
5. Add the sugar and egg mixture to the dough
6. Continue kneading, then add the stiff egg white
You can fill the miracle nuts with different fillings like jam, cream, nougat cream, sweet curd, apple puree, vanilla cream, honey, pudding, small berries, caramel, cream cheese, etc. Refine the filling with almonds and raisins.
1. After use and before cleaning, remove plug, wait for Pastry maker to cool down.
2. Wipe the inside and the edges of the platen with kitchen roil, absorbent paper toweling or a soft cloth.
3. If any filling be difficult to remove, pour a little cooking oil onto the platen and wipe off after 5 minutes when the filling is softened.
4. Wipe the outside with only a slightly moistened cloth ensuring that no moisture, oil or grease entering the cooling slots.
5. Do not clean the inside or outside with any abrasive scouring pad or steel wool as this will damage the finish.
6. Never immerse in water or rinse the appliance under running water.