Fixed Roasting Logo Optional Toaster
|FOB Price:||US $5-15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $5-15/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT-819
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, UL
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Controls Type: Push Button
- Specification: GS CE RoHS UL
- Type: Toaster
- Reheat Function: With Reheat Function
- Power: 700W
- Voltage: 110-120V~, 220-240V~
- Colour: Yellow
- Button: Reheat, Deforst, Cancel
- Origin: Zhejiang
*. Seven (7) settings for desired browning level
*. Wide slots for gourmet breads
*. Auto shutoff
*. Variable electronic timing control
A. Start control
E. Browning control
F. Crumb ray
G. Logo plate
· Place your toaster on a flat, dry, stable surface.
· Plug the toaster in, and adjust it to your required toasting time, using the browning control(e).
· Place bread or other food suitable for toasting into the slot, then press down the start control/plunger(a). It will remain down until the bread is toasted.
· If you want to roasting logo on bread, put the logo plates(g) you like inside of stove with forceps(h). To put the browning control(e) to the level you required. After the toast is ok, the logo will be displayed on the bread. Only the forceps can be used to put into or change the logo plates.
· If you wish to stop the toasting process, press the cancel button (d). This will automatically eject the toast, and cancel the heating elements.
· If the bread sticks in the toaster, unplug it and wait for it to cool, then remove the bread. Never use metal utensils to remove the bread.
· After use, wipe away crumbs using a dry cloth.
· If the lead connecting the toaster to the power supply is damaged, it should only be replaced by a qualified service engineer or the toaster manufacturer.
· Always allow at least 1 minute's cooling time between cycles if toaster is being used more than once at a time.
· Must put in the bread when using the toaster. Do not use the toaster without bread.
· This toaster is only for home use.
Cleaning and care instructions-note the toaster should be allowed to cool completely before cleaning.
· Do not immerse in water.
· Unplug from the power outlet (mains)
· Do not use coarse or abrasive sponges/cloths or steel wool to clean the toaster.
· Never spray or apply cleaner directly onto or into the toaster-cleaner should be applied to soft cloth.
· The outside of the toaster should be wiped with a soft, damp cloth, and polished with a soft, dry cloth.
· After cleaning, wait a few minutes for the toaster to dry completely before use.
· An authorized service representative should perform any other servicing.
Box meas(lxwxh): 280X165X200mm
CTN meas(lxwxh): 575X510X420mm
G. W.: 16.5kgs
N. W.: 15kgs
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us!