Non-Stick Electric Omelette Maker Cooker
|FOB Price:||US $6.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $6.3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WOM-066
- Usage: Home
- Cooking Plate Size: 7.68 Inch(Diameter)
- Temperature Control: Built-in Thermostat Control Automatically
- Function: Cook 2 Omelets Plain or Filed
- Over-Heat Protection: Yes
- Trademark: OEM ODM
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Omelet Maker
- Power: 700-850watts
- Approval: GS/CE RoHS UL
- Material: Aluminum,Bakelite
- Product Color: Silver,Pink,Red,Orangle, Olivia Green etc.
- Max.Baking Temperature: 200 Degree C
- Specification: GS CE UL RoHS
- HS Code: 8516729000
Cook 2 omelets plain or filed
Waffle cooking plate available
Power on indicator light
Cool touch housing
Box meas: 24.3x12.7x25.3cm
Ctn meas: 53.7x51.1x28.7cm
G. W/N. W: 12/10kgs
Instruction manual of omelet maker
Before First Use
1. Open the unit by lifting up on the Handle. The Lid will stop in a vertical position.
2. Clean the cooking surfaces thoroughly by wiping with a sponge or cloth dampened with hot water. DO NOT IMMERSE THE UNIT AND DO NOT PUT WATER DIRECTLY ONTO COOKING SURFACES. Dry the surfaces with a paper towel.
3. For best results, prepare the non-stick surface by using a paper towel to wipe a thin layer of vegetable shortening or oil onto the inner non-stick surfaces of the Omelet Molds.
NOTE: This step is necessary only before using the product for the first time.
WARNING: Always use protective, heat-resistant, oven mitts or protective gloves when handling this product to avoid steam or other burns.
1. Preheat the product with the Lid closed. Plug the product into a standard 110-120 volt AC electrical outlet. The Power Indicator Light will illuminate when the unit is plugged into the outlet, indicating that the product is heating. The light will shut off when unit is preheated.
NOTE: The Power Indicator Light will cycle on and off throughout the cooking process in order to maintain the proper cooking temperature.
2. To ensure uniform omelet quality, spray both Omelet Molds with an aerosol cooking spray before adding contents.
3. Open the omelet maker fully. Pour contents into the bottom Omelet Molds, no higher than the 2-Egg Indicator Mark.
4. Cook omelets as indicated on the Cooking Chart below or to desired doneness.
CAUTION: Steam will escape from between the plates while cooking; Stay away from product surfaces while it is operating.
NOTE: For best results, use no more than two eggs in each Omelet Mold. Three eggs or more will cause spillover.
Large EggsCooking Time
5. When omelet is done, open the Top Plate and remove contents using a plastic or wooden spatula (not included). Never use metal utensils, as they could damage the non-stick coating.
6. Close the lid to preserve the heat until ready to cook additional omelets.
7. After use, unplug the product from the electrical outlet.
To Poach Eggs
You may also use this product to poach eggs. To poach, preheat product as above and then place two tablespoons of hot water into each Omelet Mold to be used. Break open one egg and place it into the Omelet Mold with the water. Close Lid and poach for 2-3 minutes or to desired level of doneness. Remove egg with plastic or wooden utensils only.
Care and Maintenance
CAUTION: Allow the product to completely cool before handling or cleaning it. Do not put cold water onto the product when it is hot, as the sudden temperature change may cause product damage.
1. Be sure the unit is unplugged and completely cool before cleaning.
2. Clean the product after each use by wiping with a damp sponge. DO NOT IMMERSE THE UNIT AND DO NOT PUT COLD WATER DIRECTLY ONTO HOT COOKING SURFACES. Dry the surfaces with a cloth or paper towel.
3. Do not use steel wool pads or other abrasive cleaners on the cooking surfaces as they may damage the non-stick coating.
4. To remove cooked-on food, use a plastic bristle brush or a plastic mesh pad.
5. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners that may scratch or mark the exterior surfaces. Never spray or apply cleaners directly to the product.
Electrical Ratings: 230 Volts AC50 Hz750 Watts