2 Slice Toaster with Cool Touch Housing Multifunction (WT-805)
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $10-20/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT-805
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Reheat Function: With Reheat Function
- Power: 1000W
- Voltage: 110-120V~, 220-240V~
- Controls Type: Push Button
- Colour: Black
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Type: Toaster
- Control: Digital Timer
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, UL
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Button: Reheat, Cancel, Frozen
- Specification: GS CE RoHS ul
*. Stainless steel(mat finish)sides
*. MID cycle stop function
*. Fixed crumb tray
The toast comes out evenly on both sides. After the cycle is done, the bread is a little recessed in the slots keeping it nice and warm until you use the lever to raise it up. The crumb tray pulls all the way out for easy cleaning. Bagel and frozen settings work great, too. Toaster is used every day by 3 heavy bread consumers and everyone likes it. Brushed stainless looks great and doesn't show fingerprints. Note: The outside surface does get warm.
Please keep these instructions
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the followings:
* READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
* Do not place any part of this toaster in water or any liquid.
* First use the toaster for a few minutes without bread. There will be some smoke at first: This is entirely normal.
* Do not leave appliance unattended.
* Do not insert oversize foods, metal foil packages or metal utensils into the toaster.
* Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
* Be sure the toaster is turned off before plugging into or unplugging form an outlet
* If the cord is damaged, to avoid hazards, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or by an Authorized Technical Service.
* Keep the toaster out of reach of children.
* Do not touch hot surface.
* Use only pre-sliced bread.
* Do not operate in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
* Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical pats involving a risk of electrical shock.
* This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
* Place your toaster on a flat...Dry...Stable surface.
* Place bread or other toaster foods into the slot...Press the start control(A)down. It remains down until the bread is toasted.
* Plug the toaster in and adjust it to the type of toasting you require with the regulator
* If you wish to stop the toasting cycle...Push the "STOP" button...This will bring the food up and automatically switch off the heating elements. If the bread sticks in the toaster, unplug it, wait for it to cool and remove the bread.
CLEANING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
LET THE TOASTER COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE CLEANING.
L Uplug toaster form electrical outlet.
L Do Not USE Coarse or abrasive cleaner or steel wool to clean your toaster. Never spray or apply cleaners directly to your toaster. Instead apply cleaner to a soft cloth.
L Wipe the outside of the toaster with a soft, damp cloth, Polish with a soft, dry cloth.
CTN meas(LxWxH): 545X305X420mm