Electric Donut Maker
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: WDM-013
- Usage: Home
- Voltage: 110-127V~, 220-240V~
- Approval: GS/CE RoHS ETL
- Temperature Control: Built-in Thermostat Control Automatically
- Product Color: White,Pink,Red,Silver,Orange,Olivia Green etc.
- Trademark: OEM WINPLUS
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Doughnut Maker
- Power: 700-850watts
- Diameter of Baking Plate: 19.1cm
- Max.Baking Temperature: 220 Degree C
- Over-Heat Protection: Yes
- Material: Aluminum,Bakelite
- Specification: GS CE Rohs, ETL
- HS Code: 8516729000
Cook 7 donuts at one time
Cool touch housing
Non-stick coated cooking plate
Power on and ready indicator
Diameter of each donut: 5.5cm
Instruction manual for donut maker
(This appliance is for household use only)
1. Before using your DONUT MAKER for this first time, open the unit by lifting upwards on the handles. The top section will rest a vertical position. The hinge is designed to be loose. This allows the donuts to rise and for steam escape.
2. Clean the cooking surface thoroughly by wiping with a sponge or cloth dampened with hot water. When cleaning, do not immerse the Unit and do not run the water directly onto cooking surfaces. Dry surface with a cloth or paper towel.
3. Plug the cord into a 220-240V AC electrical outlet.
4. Always preheat the DONUT MAKER for 5 minutes before baking. When the unit has reached the proper temperature, the red indicator light will go off. Use this time to make the batter.
5. Fill each donut hole with a heaping tablespoon of batter. If the batter is thick, use a heaping tablespoon. If the batter is thin or runny, just use a level tablespoon.
Do not double the recipe quantity. Prepare the amounts given, then make fresh batter for the second batch. This is because the batter must be fresh and it can thin by sitting out to long.
6. Fill donut holes without spilling batter onto mold surface for round, even donuts.
7. Close the unit and lock into place. Follow suggested baking times in each recipe.
8. When removing cooked donuts from the machine, BE CAREFULL AS THEY WILL BE HOT.
9. The DONUT MAKER has a non-stick surface for even baking and easy clean up. A small amount of oil can be added to the unit for additional flavor, if desired. Cooking spray is not recommended as it may harm the not-stick surface.
10. The recipes in this book will make small batches (except when noted) so that donuts can be eaten while hot and fresh. To store remaining donuts, place in a plastic bag and seal tightly. Keep at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
11. Donuts can be reheated in the microwave. Place donuts on a paper towel. Microwave for a few seconds only. Times will vary if donuts have been at room temperature or if they are cold.
12. Donuts can be baked ahead of time for snacks and lunches. Prepare according to recipe. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Place in the plastic bag and seal tightly.
13. Donuts can also be frosted after cooling. Frost with your favorite flavor and decorate with sprinkles or colored sugar.
CAUTION: THE OUTSIDE OF THE MACHINE GETS HOT DURING COOKING AND PREHEATING.
Only touch the handles while in use.
Recipe for Traditional Donuts.
The DONUT MAKER is a fun machine for trying new recipe combinations. Get the whole family involved!
If you are looking for a basic donut recipe with a cake-like texture, this is the recipe for you. As an extra bonus, these are also FAT_FREE and CHOLESTEROL_FREE! !
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 ½ Tsp. Baking powder
1 ½ Tbsp. Wonderslim egg & shortening Substitute.
1 tsp salt
½ Cup second nature egg substitute.
1 ½ Cup skim milk
Could be substituted with two eggs well beaten.
L Preheat DONUT MAKER for 5 minutes.
L While it is preheating, mix all dry ingredients together. Add and mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
L Mix until smooth.
L Lightly oil the surface of the DONUT MAKER(optional).
L Fill each donut hole with a heaping tablespoon of batter.
L Close unit and lock into place.
L Bake for 3-3½ Minutes or until donuts are browned.
L Remove donuts from DONUT MAKER and reheat with remaining batter.