2 Slice Toaster + Egg Boiler (WT-268)
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $10-20/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT-268
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Reheat Function: With Reheat Function
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Specification: GS CE RoHS
- Type: Toaster with Egg Boiler
- Control: Digital Timer
- Automatic Pop-Up: With Automatic Pop-Up
- Power: 1100W
- Voltage: 110-120V~, 220-240V~
- Button: Reheat, Deforst, Cancel
- Controls Type: Push Button
- Origin: Zhejiang
*. Auto pop-up,
*. Egg boiler,
*. S/s heating plates,
*. Cook 3 eggs at one time
It works great as a regular toaster, and as an egg poacher. The sides are cool to the touch.
It is everything the description said it would be. You can have your breakfast super fast with very little effort. It's also great because the toaster can fit the good bread into it without bending it or anything.
The egg and Muffin Toaster, Two wide slots with high toast lift feature for easy removal of breads, bagels or croissants, light to dark control settings, egg cooker to steam poach or scramble eggs in about four minutes, includes egg basket to hard or soft boil up to four eggs at a time, meat tray for heating pre-cooked meats or vegetables for your breakfast sandwich, slide out crumb tray, concealed cord storage, auto shut-off with cancel button, 1100 watts.
To use this, you put English muffins or really, any bread, into the toaster slot. You drop an egg into the front steamer compartment, and you get a poached, round egg just the right shape and consistency to top a muffin for your own version of a fast food breakfast. You can of course "gild the lily" and put a slice of ham and a square of cheese on the muffin before you top it with the egg. The entire process takes about four minutes. Yes, it can be used as just a toaster, and just as an egg poacher, too, if you aren't making an egg sandwich.
Fast breakfast, You can save grocery money if you shop the sales for English muffins (they go on sale here regularly 2-fer-1) and put them in the freezer. You can eat at home and even choose, say, whole wheat, or hi-fiber or lower calorie versions of the muffins. And delete the cheese or use low fat cheese. And the kids will leave with breakfast in their stomachs, or at least in hand.
Can be made with gluten-free breads, a very useful idea since so many people cannot eat wheat. With this, you can have fast food, made your way at home.
You can scramble the egg in the egg compartment instead of poaching it, and even use low cholesterol egg substitutes, and make a sandwich with less fat than one from a fast food restaurant. And you could use organic bread, organic eggs.
Can be used as a toaster alone, so not a "one-trick pony" on the kitchen counter.
There is a four slice, two-egg version, for families who want to make several sandwiches at once
CLEANING AND CARE
THE TOASTER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE CLEANING.
· Do not immerse in water.
· Unplug from the power outlet (mains)
· Do not use coarse or abrasive sponges/cloths or steel wool to clean the toaster.
· Never spray or apply cleaner directly onto or into the toaster-cleaner should be applied to soft cloth.
· The outside of the toaster should be wiped with a soft, damp cloth, and polished with a soft, dry cloth.
· After cleaning, wait a few minutes for the toaster to dry completely before use.
· An authorized service representative should perform any other servicing.
Box meas(LxWxH): 410X180X190mm
CTN meas(LxWxH): 560X410X215mm