25W Electric Citrus Juicer (WFJ-375)
|FOB Price:||US $5-15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $5-15/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WFJ-375
- Function: Automatic Pulp Ejection, Reverse, Dish Washer Safe, Non-Drip Spout
- Voltage: 110-127V/220-240V
- Capacity: 0.75L
- Colour: White
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Power: 25W
- Frequence: 60/50Hz
- Container Material: Plastic
- Origin: Zhejiang
*. Automatically run when pressing cone
*. 25 watt motor for ease of use
*. Durable and stylish
*. Dust cover for storage
Box meas: 17.5X17.5X22cm
CTN meas: 54.5X36.5X46cm
Liven up your breakfast routine with this juicer from continental electric. The juice level window allows you to specify how much or how little juice you require and the pulp control mechanism allows you full control over the thickness of the juice.
Well-designed, lots of little thoughts you would not have guessed would appear in an appliance: A place to wrap the cord underneath, a nook to hold the cord tight so it doesn't unravel, the beautiful curves of the shape, itself, easily cleanable, strong motor, flexible plastic. And then there is the price.
The only things they could have done better on this little package are:
1) the little rubber feet tend to pop out while juicing. (that's okay, they don't do much anyway. Makes it easy to clean that area, anyway: P )
2) even with the little rubber feet (which are shaped like suction cups on the bottom), the juicer still slips around on my counter while juicing. (juicing can get messy if you do a lot, and after a while, you've got juice on the counter, and then even with the rubber suction feet, juicer still slips around). Sometimes I put it on my large cutting board to stop from slipping/rotating while juicing.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR PRODUCTS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!