Popcorn Maker, Hot Air Popper
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $6/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WPM-801
- Usage: Home
- Product Size: 27X18X13cm
- Approval: GS/CE RoHS,UL,CB
- Specification: GS/CE Rohs UL
- HS Code: 8516720000
- Type: Popcorn Machine
- Power: 1200watts
- Feature: Hot Ait Popper
- Trademark: OEM OEDM
- Origin: Ningbo, China
Ideal for everything from a healthy mid-day snack to a delicious treat during movie night with friends,
1/Popcorn maker prepares hot, crispy popcorn in 2-4 minutes
2/Uses hot air instead of oil; Very few unpopped kernels left behind
3/Angled chute directs popped corn into a bowl (not included)
4/Measuring cup doubles as a butter melter; Easy-to-clean design
6/110-240V 50/60Hz 1200Watts
8/GS/CE RoHS ETL approval
How to use hot air popcorn maker, please follow the following instruction,
Simply add one full scoop, using the included transparent measuring cup,
Place a large-size bowl (not included) under the spout,
And turn it on.
After seconds popcorns spout out...
This popcorn maker works with hot air instead of oil, there's not the high fat or oil content to worry about.
That said, there's no reason the popcorn can't be doctored up with seasoned salt, brewer's yeast, spritzes of soy sauce, or other toppings, including the classic favorite of salt and melted butter. In fact, the measuring cup, which sits in the lid, doubles as a butter melter. Just add the desired amount of butter or margarine (the heat from the popping process will gently melt it) and drizzle over the popped popcorn. With its easy-to-clean design and small footprint
Home Use Pop Corn Maker, China Home Use Pop Corn Maker China Supplier
Gift box: 18.7x13x27.6cm
Ctn meas: 40.5x39x57cm
G. W.: 11.4kgs
N. W.: 9.4kgs
For more information about our hot air popcorn maker, please feel free contact with us
HOW TO USE THE AOT AIR POPPER
· Place the Popcorn Maker on a level surface.
· Before first use, it is recommended to wipe the Popcorn Maker and accessories with a damp cloth.
· Measure Popcorn using the Measuring Cup provided. One full measure per session is enough. More than one full measure could overfill the Popcorn Maker and disturb the proper functioning of the Popcorn Maker.
· Pour the Popcorn into the Aluminum Heat Chamber through the CORN-IN-LET.
· Replace the Measuring Cup into position inside the Top Cover after every use.
· Place a large bowl under the Spout so that the edge of the bowl is touching the body of the Popcorn Maker. It is important that the Popcorn ejects down the Spout into the bowl and not re-directed, blocked or otherwise interfered with, since the Popcorn is hot and premature contact may cause minor discomfort.
· Switch On the Popcorn Maker. After a few moments the continuous popping action will automatically feed Popcorn from the Aluminium Heat Chamber out through the
Spout until all has popped. This process will last about 3 minutes.
· Turn off the Popcorn Maker and remove the mains plug from the mains supply when popping has stopped.
· If more Popcorn is required, remove the Popcorn remaining in the Aluminium Heat Chamber. Pay attention not to get burnt when handling the Top Cover as this part as well as the Measuring Cup is very hot when the Popcorn Maker is functioning.
NOTE: Wait for approx. 10 to 12 minutes before using the Popcorn Maker again.