Electric Drip Coffee Maker, 8-Cup Programmable Switch Coffeemaker Machine with Glass Carafe
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,500 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: WCM-988
- Usage: Home
- Max.Capacity: 6-8 Cups
- Trademark: OEM, ODM, OBM
- Origin: China
- Type: Coffee Maker
- Power: 700watts
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Specification: 8-Cup Programmable
- HS Code: 8516711000
Transparent water scale
Swing-out,removable filter basket
On/off switch with indicator light
110-120V/220-240V~ 50/60Hz 700Watts
- ON/OFF switch + pilot light
- Anti-drip valve
- Water level indicator
When using an electrical appliance, always comply with the following, basic safety conditions:
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Before connecting the coffee maker to the mains, check that the voltage matches the voltage on the characteristics plate, use a socket with an earth connection.
- Place the coffee maker on a flan surface, far from the edge of the working top to avoid it getting knocked over by accident.
- The jug is designed to be used with this coffee machine. Do not place the hot jug on a wet or cold surface. Do not use the jug if is cracked or the handle is loose.
- Keep children away from the appliance.
- Do not touch the hot surface. Use the handles or buttons.
- For protection against possible electrical shocks, do not immerse the cord plug or the unit in water or any other liquid.
- Switch off and disconnect the coffee maker from the mains when not in use and before cleaning. Allow it to cool down before placing or removing pieces and before cleaning.
- In order to disconnect the coffee machine, set the switch to position "off" and unplug the appliance.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or working top or in contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not start the appliance if the cord or plug is damaged or if it does not work correctly.
NOTE: To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not remove any of the lids. There are no parts inside that may be handled by the user.
CLEAN THE COFFEE MAKER BEFORE USING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME.
- Fill the reservoir with water. It is recommended you use no less than enough for two cups.
- Place the filter in the filter holder. Put a spoon of coffee for each cup of water.
- Use number 4 paper filters.
- For correct operation do not use coffee which has been too finely ground.
- Place the jug with its lid on the hotplate. Connect the coffee maker to the mains and press the switch. The pilot light will indicate that the coffee maker is working.
- ANTI-DRIP VALVE. A cup may be served before all the coffee has been prepared. When the jug is removed from the hotplate the drip system is suspended temporarily. The jug must be replaced on the hotplate within 20 seconds.
- Once the preparation cycle has finished. Wait a minute until the drip has completely finished.
- To keep the coffee hot, place the jug on the hotplate again.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Before cleaning, be sure that the coffee maker is disconnected and cold.
After daily use wash the moving parts with soapy water and clean the outside of the appliance with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or metallic cleaning objects.
Remove limes when you observe an excess of steam or the coffee preparation time is too long. It is recommended you remove lime scale every two months. To do so:
- Place the empty jug on the hotplate.
- Dilute three cups of vinegar in nine cups of water and fill the reservoir with the mixture.
- Switch on the coffee maker for a minute. Then switch off and leave for half an hour.
- Switch on the coffee maker for the vinegar to drip. Empty it and clean the jug.
- To eliminate the vinegar remains, operate the coffee maker with only water for two cycles.
AC: 220-240V~50Hz 640-760W