2 Slice Toaster
|FOB Price:||US $5-15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $5-15/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box, Mail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT-830
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Reheat Function: With Reheat Function
- Power: 700W
- Voltage: 230V
- Colour: Black
- Button: Reheat, Deforst, Cancel
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Type: Toaster
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, UL
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Controls Type: Push Button
- Specification: GS CE RoHS UL
*. Full length crum tray.
*. Extra long variable width toasting slots.
*. High lift bread release.
*. Officially licensed product
*. Smudge proof brushed finish
1. Insert the plug into a suitable mains supply socket and turn the power on.
2. Place two slices of bread, muffins or bagels into the bread slots.
3. Select the desired browning setting, from no. 1 to no. 7 on the browning control knob ( no. 1-lightest, no. 7-darkest ). When using the toaste for the first time we suggest you toast on number 3. Different types of bread and personal preference may require a different browning setting.
4. Press the carriage control lever down until it clicks into place. Toasting cycle will automatically commence. Please note: If the toaster is not plugged on and switched on the carriage control lever will not click into place.
5. The toaster turns off when the desired toast colour is achieved and automatically pops up the toast. L the toasting process can be stopped at any time by pressing the cancel button.
Toasting frozen bread: To toast frozen bread, place the bread into the bread slots and select the desired browning setting. Press the carriage control lever down until it clicks into place then press the frozen button.
Do not leave toaster unattended when in use
Never attempt to extract jammed toast, muffins, bagels or any other item with a knife or any other object, as contact with live elements may cause electrocution.
Allow the appliance to cool down, unplug and carefully remove the bread.
The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
Yong children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
To prevent electric, shock, disconnect from the mains before removing cover.
No user serviceable parts inside.
Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
6 PCS/gift box
CTN meas: 60.8X32.6X42cm
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us!